My Top Five Favorite Television Shows
Post date: Dec 4, 2018 12:51:08 PM
By: Chloe Schmidt, Co Editor-in-Chief
Posted December 4th, 2018
I always struggle finding a good TV show that I can watch all of. Usually I always watch ⅔ of the series and then I lose interest and struggle to find a new TV show to love. This is why I created a list of my top five favorite TV shows, to help if you’re in the struggle bus like I am!
- My all time favorite TV show is New Girl! This show is absolutely hilarious to me. Jess is the main character, and she moves in with three males after catching her boyfriend cheating on her. Jess is awkward and unique, but the writers portray that in a hilarious way that makes you laugh instead of cringe every time something funny happens. I finished it in about two weeks! It’s available on Netflix.
- My second favorite TV show is Brooklyn Nine-Nine. This show is also a comedy and it revolves around Brooklyn police’s ninety-ninth precinct. This show has a variety of character personalities and you’ll have a hard time picking a favorite. The way the characters interact and go about their work will have you cracking up and binge watching this series. I finished it in about two weeks as well. It’s available on Hulu.
- My third favorite TV show is Dark Tourist. This is a reality TV show about a New Zealand journalist, David Farrier, traveling around the world to visit creepy and controversial destinations. In fact, he flew to Milwaukee to take a Jeffrey Dahmer tour and meet with Dahmer’s defender. This show is not for the faint of heart- there are some really messed up and sensitive things that he digs into, including the Holocaust and African rituals. I finished this show in about two days, since there’s only one season. It’s available on Netflix.
- My fourth favorite TV show is The Voice. I just started watching this season, because usually singing shows make me cringe, but I’m surprised by how much I like it. The coaches are iconic singers, and they have such great chemistry with each other. Their experiences help guide their team through the show, and it’s great to watch the contestants grow and learn. I’m currently caught up on this season that’s still occurring, but it took me about three days to catch up. It’s available on Hulu.
- My fifth favorite TV show is Family Guy. Family Guy is a classic and always a reliable show when there’s nothing else to watch. This show revolves around the life of Peter and his wife, kids, and dog. It’s nice to watch because the plotlines aren’t really connected together, so you can watch one episode, wait a month, then watch the next episode. I don’t really have a timeline for this show since, like I said before, I watch it when there’s nothing else on. It’s available on Hulu.
Have fun watching!